5 best ways to earn ethereum – best ethereum faucet 2018
Before getting into (5 best ways to earn ethereum – best ethereum faucets 2018) First, understand Ethereum and how does it work?
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
A smart contract is just a phrase used to describe computer code that can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, shares, or anything of value.
When running on the blockchain a smart contract becomes like a self-operating computer program that automatically executes when specific conditions are met.
Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also a distributed public blockchain network. Although there are some significant technical differences between the two, the most important distinction to note is that Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose and capability.
Bitcoin offers one particular application of blockchain technology, kind of peer to peer digital cash that enables online Bitcoin payments. While the Bitcoin blockchain is used to track ownership of Bitcoin, the Ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code of any decentralized application.
In the Ethereum blockchain, instead of mining for bitcoin, miners work to earn Ether, a type of crypto token that fuels the network. Beyond a tradable cryptocurrency, Ether is also used by application developers to pay for transaction fees and services on the Ethereum network.
Ethereum was founded by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher, and programmer
Due to the Ethereum features and its potential to change the world forever, it has caught everyone’s attention including corporations like Microsoft, Mastercard, BP, National Bank of Canada, Intel, Samsung, Toyota, Cisco, and other market giants.
In 2016 a decentralized autonomous organization called The DAO, a set of smart contracts developed on the platform, raised a record US$150 million in a crowdsale to fund the project, just to have almost a third stolen by a hacker. The event shook the online community, leading to a huge price drop.
Following the attack on the DAO in 2016, Ethereum was split into Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC). But Ethereum price is stable since then maintaining good growth rate and Ethereum classic is also able to manage its hold in cryptocurrency market as it is 14th most tradable cryptocurrency according to trading volume.
After the Hard Fork related to The DAO, Ethereum subsequently forked twice in the fourth quarter of 2016 to deal with other attacks hence they increased their DDos security to prevent any future hacks.
These are some specific Benefits of Ethereum blockchain
- A third party cannot make any changes to data.
- Apps are based on a network formed around the principle of consensus, making censorship impossible.
- With no central point of failure and secured using cryptography, applications are well protected against hacking attacks and fraudulent activities.
- Apps never go down and can never be switched off.
But every cryptocurrency has it’s own downside so does Ethereum.
- Because smart contract code is written by humans, smart contracts are only as good as the people who write them. Code bugs can lead to adverse results. If a mistake in the code gets exploited, there is no efficient way in which an attack or exploitation can be stopped other than obtaining a network consensus and rewriting the underlying code.
But at the time of writing this article, Ethereum has regained its position as second most tradable cryptocurrency according to trading volume.
Some experts even predict within 5 years Ethereum price will surpass Bitcoin. So having said that acquiring a part of Ethereum can prove to be a hefty amount.
What is Ethereum faucet?
Ethereum faucet is one of the easiest ways to earn Ethereum free i.e. (without spending a penny). Hence in this section, I will mention the list of high paying best Ethereum faucet to earn free Ethereum
Ethereum faucet is a website which rewards a fraction of Ether coin in terms of ‘Gwei’ smallest unit of Ethereum (1 Ethereum = 10000000 gwei) for visiting their web page and solving a captcha.
Ethereum faucet generally makes money by publishing the ads on their website or by mining Ethereum.
It is effortless to claim from Ethereum faucets. Visit the faucet by clicking on the link of faucet enter your public Ethereum wallet address
Then search the option of claiming, well before claiming there will be an option to solve the captcha.
Solve that captcha and click on the claim and instantly you will receive free Ethereum in your Ethereum wallet address.
There is a restriction on the number of times a user can claim from the Ethereum Faucet. It can be 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes etc. Each faucet allows a user to claim again after the completion of that fixed time gap.
To obtain a considerable amount of Ethereum from the list of best Ethereum faucet, you have to claim from at least 3 to 5 faucets daily. If you have a busy schedule then find at least one hour to claim daily.
Consistency is the only way to earn with any cryptocurrency faucet. If you work hard enough daily from 1 hour to 4 hours you can easily earn 0.01 Ethereum to 0.2 Ethereum a month from these Ethereum faucets
(depends on the dedication, consistency and most importantly patience because everybody wants quick money but I am unable to find any method which delivers quick money without risk and investment. Most of the user stop claiming when they think that earning is very small. But let’s say at minimum if you are earning even a single penny a day giving two seconds from your busy schedule then I don’t see any harm in it)
Which you can assume how much money you will make from Ethereum without spending a penny. At first, Your earning can look small, but if you remain consistent, you will see your earnings grow. And mind that Ethereum coin price is rising by every second and at the time of writing this article it is more than $500
All below listed 6 high paying best Ethereum faucet to earn Ethereum free are legit, time-tested, and paying their members since their launch. There are no irritating popup ads with a very user-friendly interface.
Micro wallet or micropayment service is a website which accumulates your earned Cryptocurrency.
Microwallet also helps in minimizing the transactions fee paid to miners and also protect you from scam faucets.
The Ethereum faucet which uses the micropayment service is instant paying and your claimed Ethereum directly transferred to Ethereum wallet address attached to the micropayment service.
Procedure to join Ethereum faucets –
Click on the name of faucet than just enter your Ethereum wallet address and set up your password and username solve the captcha and start claiming.
Create Ethereum wallet address at best altcoin wallet
List of 6 high paying best Ethereum faucet to earn
Allcoins.pw is by far the best high paying ethereum faucets to get free ethereum. Although it is a newly launched faucet, its interface is amazingly clean and user-friendly.
- It is a multi-coin faucet where you can claim 15 top cryptocurrencies every four-minute from the same platform which is paid instantly to your faucethub wallet.
- Allcoins.PW faucets also pay the good amount of satoshi per claim.
- There are more than 20 cryptocurrencies to claim from the platform.
(Bitcoin faucet, Litecoin faucet, Dogecoin faucet, Dash faucet, Bitcoin cash faucet, Ethereum faucet, Monero faucet, Z-Cash faucet, verge faucet, Ubiq faucet, Ethereum classic faucet, Potcoin faucet, Primecoin faucet, Peercoin faucet and Bitcoin core faucet and more are coming soon).
- The best part is there are no irritating pop-up ads
- I was amazed at their interface when I first joined it. Payment is instantly paid to the faucethub account
- There are tons of games to increase your earned amount with a weekly held ethereum lottery contest.
- They also provide an exchange where you can exchange one cryptocurrency to another in a matter of seconds.
- Allcoins.PW offers 25% referral commission and daily claiming bonus if you claim at least once daily
- It is by some distance one of the high paying best ethereum faucets to earn ethereum free
Cointiply is a newly launched ethereum faucet with premium features to earn ethereum.
As I mentioned earlier that these best ethereum faucet list doesn’t contain the pop-up ads. Same is the case with the cointiply.
The interface of the platform is staggering with no irritating pop-up ads. (But you may encounter with one or two pop-up ads rarely as I noticed it yesterday-updated). It allows claiming cryptocurrency every 60 minutes.
There are tons of ways to earn Ethereum from this amazing site like hundreds of interesting Ethereum games, Ethereum casinos, Ethereum dice, Ethereum gambling, PTC ads, Ethereum Mining game, Ethereum lottery contest, Offerwalls, earn while watching videos, and more.
Cointiply offers 25% referral commission. It also offers daily claim bonus up to 100%. So if you decide to earn free ethereum and wanted to join cointiply altcoin faucet then try to claim at least once a day.
Payment is accumulated to your cointiply account and minimum withdrawal limit is 35000 coins. Cointiply is a must join best ethereum faucet to earn ethereum.
But as this an Ethereum faucet section we will only focus on Ethereum Faucet.
- BTCPop allows claiming more than 50 popular cryptocurrencies every 30 minutes.
- BTCpop.co allows claiming more cryptocurrencies than any other altcoin faucet in the cryptocurrency faucet industry.
- BTCpop interface is easy to use with no pop-up ads. On the faucet page, you won’t find a single banner ad
- Your claimed coins instantly sent to your altcoin wallet.
- BTCpop.co provides 25% referral commission for the life with 100% referral daily claim bonus.
- It means if your referral claim at least once a day your commission will increase 1% by a day until it reaches 100%.
- BTCPop is a must-join and one of the best ethereum faucet or more appropriately an altcoin faucet to earn Ethereum and other popular altcoins
SwissAdpaysEthfaucet is also one of the best ethereum faucets to earn ethereum free.
- This legit high paying best ethereum faucet is from the admin of SwissAdPaysfaucet which is also one of the best Bitcoin faucets
- It allows claiming once an hour the same as Freebitco.in.
- There are no pop-up ads and interface is clean
- You can also multiply your earning by playing Hi-Lo Dice game.
- You can earn extra by taking part in the weekly ethereum lottery contest.
- SwissAdpaysEthfaucet offers 35% lifetime referral commission.
- SwissAdPaysEthfaucet is rated fourth on the list of 6 best ethereum faucet to earn free Ethereum.
- Multicoin faucet is another high paying best Ethereum faucet to earn free Ethereum
- As its name suggests, Multicoin faucet is a Bitcoin faucet as well as legit ethereum faucet
- There are no irritating pop-up ads
- The interface is clean and beginner friendly
- It allows claiming every 30 minutes
- It offers 35% lifetime referral commission and there is also weekly ethereum lottery contest
- Multicoin faucet deservingly ranked fifth on the list of high paying best ethereum faucet to earn ethereum
- Ethereum-Faucet.org allow you to claim a minimum of 370 Gwei every 60 minutes.
- It can be said as Ethereum version of freebitco.in (all-time best bitcoin faucet)
- The interface is same as of freebitco.in with no pop-up ads
- It sends claimed amount directly to faucethub.io attached Ethereum wallet address
- This legit ethereum faucet offers 25% lifetime referral commission and has been paying on time
- There is also a weekly ethereum lottery contest where you have the chance to win up to 2 Ethereum.
- It is relatively new but does make the list of best high paying Ethereum faucets to earn free ethereum
(Gwei is the smallest unit of Ethereum, 1 ethereum = 10cr gwei)
But these above-listed Ethereum faucets are must join ethereum faucets because of their intuitive and clean interface and it is not a bad idea to make some extra money in free time.
If you are starting your cryptocurrency journey and ready to dedicate your time or want to make extra in your free time than these above mentioned 5 best Ethereum faucets are for you, in fact, they are for all cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Now I run two crypto-blog and I have quite substantial income from the blogs. Still, I claim from these faucets If I find the time. I mean to say I never abandoned them completely no matter how much I am earning now because faucets are the place from where I started my cryptocurrency journey.
2. Earn Ethereum – Ethereum trading one of the best ways to earn Ethereum
Trading is one of the most convenient ways to earn Ethereum. Cryptocurrency volatility makes crypto trading a very profitable way to earn Ethereum.
There are basically two types of trading i.e. Short term trading and long-term trading.
Short-term trading is also called intraday trading because trade ends in a matter of minutes or hours. It is not held overnight. In short-term trading, the trader takes advantage of short-term price swings of a cryptocurrency.
A crypto trader generally uses this method when an asset is most volatile. This method uses technical trading signals to look for the turning point in short-term trends. The profit can be made on the upward or downward swing of the price of an asset.
Long-term trading can also be termed as ‘buy and hold’ where a crypto trader buys the cryptocurrency and hold it for a longer period it may be weeks, months or years and sell the cryptocurrency when it is at its peak price.
In long-term trading, the trader studies the price trend of an asset for a long period of time with the help of technical analytics tools to make informed decisions and avoid suffering from short-term dips in value.
Sunshineprofits is the best website which provides a list of trading tools to make a technical analysis. They also provide professional coaching to make trading profitable for a user using their list of trading tools.
Watch this video to know the professional trader’s testimonials about the platform
Sign up for sunshineprofits to receive a deposit bonus of $135 and a 7-day premium membership using this link
Now let me get into a different kind of Ethereum trading called CFD trading.
It is a most profitable as well as the riskiest way to trade Ethereum. CFD stands for the contract for a difference. CFD trading is a contract between a buyer and the seller.
In CFD trading the trader does not buy the Ethereum. Instead, the trader buys a contract to receive the difference between the current and the future coin price. But only if the predicted price trends turn out correctly. If the predicted price trends turn out to be wrong, the trader will make a loss comparable to the invested amount.
CFD trading has its own benefits. It can turn out to be very profitable as CFD brokers offer high leverage usually 1:300 which means $10 of investment allows you to trade $4000 worth asset.
CFD brokers also offer first deposit bonus which can range up to 200% of your total investment.
Best CFD trading platforms to earn Ethereum.
- Trade Ethereum CFD and options
- Worth $13B of daily trading volume
- Trade as low as $10
- No trading commission
- No deposit and withdrawal fee
- High leverage up to 1:300
- Buy Ethereum with a credit card
- Regulated and authorized.
- leverage up to 1:400
- Buy ethereum with PayPal and credit card
- Regulated and Licensed.
- One of the best Ethereum CFD trading platform
- Allows you to trade CFD Ethereum
- 40% deposit bonus
- Advanced trading platform
- Regulated & authorized
- Offers leverage up to 1:400
- Allows Ethereum CFD trading
- high leverage up 1:300
- Regulated and Licensed
- Advanced trading platform.
* Your capital is at risk
Hello, I am HarshVasistha Btech(IT) from New Delhi, India. I am the Owner and the Author of coinexpansion and bitcoinexchangestore.com(an altcoin hub). Although I am not a techie, in fact, I am more an ideological person but got infatuated with blockchain technology. Hence I commit myself to thorough and in-depth research on the core subject. Coinexpansion and bitcoinexchangestore.com is the product of my cryptocurrency learning lust.
Hobbies – An avid reader, compulsive learner, passionate writer, sports addict, history captivated, and obsessed with learning new things and love to decode that stuff into simple and self-explanatory words.
I will do my best to serve my viewers with more pragmatic information about cryptocurrency and it’s associated technology and will try to keep you updated with current events of the cryptocurrency world