9 Best Ethereum exchange – Buy Ethereum worldwide 2019
The article list “9 best Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum worldwide 2019” with every possible payment method in any part of the world.
But before diving into the article deeply. Let me give an overview of the Ethereum.
Ethereum is second most tradeable cryptocurrency on the altcoin trading platform with a current market cap of $47,095,328,885.00 and priced at 189$ at the time of writing this article.
Ethereum was created by a 19-year-old blockchain developer Vitalik Buterin in 2015.
Ethereum works same like Bitcoin at blockchain technology. But the use of Blockchain technology is what separates Ethereum to bitcoin.
While Bitcoin’s blockchain technology records, stores and replicated data on many computers around the world showing us how digital funds have moved from one place to another.
Etherum blockchain technology takes one step further and also runs computer code equivalently on many computers around the world which facilitate the exchange of money, data, contracts or any asset with a value.
This computer code is phrased as smart contracts. That’s How Ethereum is explained on its website
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
These apps run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.
This enables developers to create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk.
The project was bootstrapped via an ether presale in August 2014 by fans all around the world. It is developed by the Ethereum Foundation, a Swiss non-profit, with contributions from great minds across the globe.
There are about 81Million Ethereum available for circulation.
Best Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum worldwide 2019
1. Credit & Debit card
- Coinbase – Worlds most renowned Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly (especially for US customers). Doesn’t allows buying Ethereum in India
- Coinmama – High liquidity and buying limits. One of the worlds most renowned and secure Ethereum Exchange worldwide to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly.
- Cex.io – .
- Changelly – worlds leading instant cryptocurrency exchange to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card at no time.
- Coinswitch – Indian instant cryptocurrency exchange.
- Exmo – Buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly. More than 50 payment options available.
- E-toro – ( One of the best CFD trading platform authorized and regulated by (FCA) ).
- Iq option – Best Binary options trading platform to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly in a one click
2. Best Ethereum Exchange to Buy Ethereum with PayPal
You can buy Ethereum with PayPal directly at
Another way to buy Ethereum with PayPal. First, buy Bitcoin with Paypal at below listed exchange and then Exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
- Local bitcoins – Almost every possible payment method available to Buy Bitcoin including PayPal. Then Exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
- Paxful – First, Buy Bitcoin with PayPal and then Exchange it for Ethereum on the Binance
Coinmama – is the only Ethereum exchange allows buying Ethereum with cash instantly.
Another way to buy ethereum with cash. First, buy Bitcoin with cash at Local Bitcoins exchange or Paxful and then exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum at Binance
4. Bank transfer
Buy ethereum with the bank transfer at below listed Ethereum exchange
- Cex.io – Bank transfer and SEPA supported for Europeans
- HitBtc – Bank transfer and SEPA supported
- Bitfinex – Only wire transfer
5. Best Ethereum Exchange to buy Ethereum Payza, Neteller and Skrill
- Huobi pro
You can always buy Bitcoin with Payza, Neteller, Skrill at Local Bitcoins exchange and then Exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
6. Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin and altcoins
5 Best ways to earn Ethereum online – Read here
Note – Always store you Ethereum in a hardware wallet never leave them on an web wallet
Hello, I am Harsh Vasistha Btech(IT) from New Delhi, India. I am the Owner and the Author of Coinexpansion (An Altcoin & Exchange Hub). Although I am not a techie, in fact, I am more an ideological person but got infatuated with blockchain technology. Hence I commit myself to thorough and in-depth research on the core subject. Coinexpansion is the product of my cryptocurrency learning lust.
Hobbies – An avid reader, compulsive learner, passionate writer, sports addict, history captivated, and obsessed with learning new things and love to decode that stuff into simple and self-explanatory words.
I will do my best to serve my viewers with more pragmatic information about cryptocurrency and it’s associated technology and will try to keep you updated with current events of the cryptocurrency world